Being a Jesus-follower is about much more than waiting for Jesus to come back and rescue us from bad old planet earth. The Bible paints a much different picture for believers - one in which we become, as a community, the means by which God impacts, heals, and restores the world. However, finding our place in that mission is not as simple as it sounds. In this class we will explore questions such as:
- What is my purpose as a Christian?
- What is God doing in the world today? How can I be a part of it?
- What is the purpose of church?
- How can I make a difference in my world?
- Should Christians be involved in social action?
These and many other questions will be explored so make sure you save the dates for 7pm Friday November 4 and 25! For any questions make sure to shoot us an email.
Resources for Further Study